Smiley Face No.1
Triple Layer Reusable & Washable Cloth Masks
Please Allow 3-5 workdays for delivery.
The tie is made to be fastened behind your head, but can also be cut or replaced with elastic and fastened behind your ears.
- Masks cannot be returned once delivered.
- Printed mask patterns may differ than on the picture, as they are cut from larger pieces of the printed fabric.
- When ironing, ensure that the iron is on medium heat as the medical filter fabric can melt if ironed too hot.
A cloth mask, if appropriately used, and cleaned, can offer the following protection:
- The mask will reduce the transmission of droplets from the source (any person coughing or sneezing)
- It will reduce inhaling a large number of droplets from others
- Will reduce exposure in crowded areas
- Will create awareness around Covid-19
How to properly use a cloth mask:
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines. Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron on medium heat when dry.
The simple guidelines to use are:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed on medium heat
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Tie the strings behind your head, or if you are using elastic bands, make sure these are tight
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
Maintaining the mask:
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- IRON THE MASK ON MEDIUM HEAT - this is the best means of disinfection!